When death occurs, most of us are unprepared with how to handle it, especially if we have never lost a loved one. Death is not easy to deal with even in the best of circumstances. During this most difficult time, it is the goal of Austin Funeral & Cremation Services to make each family feel at ease as we guide them through the many decisions that must be made.
We are not in the business of sales, but of service. Each day our staff has an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of hurting families. And this is why we exist – to provide compassionate care to each family as we help them honor a life well lived.
Qualities that Set Austin Funeral & Cremation Services Apart:
- Personal Service. We strive to care for each family as we would our own. Instead of asking you to come to a funeral home to make arrangements, we come to a place that is convenient and comfortable for you. While most families prefer for us to come to their home, we have also have made arrangements in coffee shops, restaurants, churches, waiting rooms, or in our offices located in Maryland Farms in Brentwood. Families can rest assured that they will work with the same funeral director throughout the entire process.
- Customized to YOUR NEEDS and SITUATIONS. We believe there is no “cookie cutter” approach to funerals and will assist you in planning services as you choose. From the tribute by a Scottish bagpipe to directing the individualized route for the funeral processional to a post-service reception, we can certainly handle the arrangements for your most specific need. We offer the highest level of personal service while carrying out a family’s wishes from the time of death until well after the funeral or memorial service has been held. We take care of each detail, allowing a family the opportunity to spend focused time with friends and each other.
- Flexibility. Visitations, funerals, and memorial services are held at the location of your choice. We encourage families to select a location that is special to them. For many, it is the peacefulness and serenity of their own church. For others, it might be their residence, at the graveside, or another place that holds special meaning to their loved one. If a family is unsure of the best setting, our staff will certainly assist in recommending, selecting, and securing an alternate location. In addition to local churches, we have working arrangements with area facilities such as the Cool Springs House, Martin Center, or Scarritt Bennett Chapel.
- Affordable Price. We understand that service and value are important to everyone, and are committed to offering the highest value at the most affordable price. We encourage each family to purchase only the services and merchandise they need.
- Strong History. The Austin family has been locally serving families in funeral service and burial management for over 65 years and has built a strong reputation in our community.
- Transferable Arrangements. If you have made pre-arrangements at another funeral home, we will honor them and in many cases, because of our affordable pricing, will refund monies back to your family or estate. Contact us for more details.